Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Welcome to Karma Life's Readings from a Tibetan Buddhist perspective

excerpts from "Making Life Meaningful" by Lama Zopa Rinpoche (via Elizabeth Dolma):


"When entering a temple or room, pray 'May all mother sentient beings be led into the cities of Liberation and Great Liberation.'
With bodhicitta, think 'As I enter this place, I am leading them there.'


When leaving temples or rooms, think, with bodhicitta, 'May all sentient beings be freed from the prison of samsara. As I leave this place, I am leading them out.'


When bathing yourself, think 'May the stains of all sentient beings' delusions be completely purified. As I wash myself, I am washing away their stains.'


When getting up in the morning, think 'May all sentient beings be free of all delusions. As I arise, I am freeing them all from samsara.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment